As an independent yoga teacher, I offer free intros, workshops and 4-week class series at various yoga and movement centers in Bend, Oregon.
This pricing page applies to the classes where I teach independently as Bonnie Walker, CIYT and accept payment directly via this website. If you take classes with me at Tula Movement Arts, please note that Tula has their own separate Attendance, Refund and Payment policies.
4 Week Class Series: $40 – $54
In order to help you reach your goals of flexibility, strength, removing stiffness and improving concentration, I offer classes on a 4-week class series basis.
Depending on the location, the pricing is usually from $40 for early birds up to $54. The price for each 4-week class series will be clearly posted when you sign up and I do my best to keep the pricing for each location consistent from series to series.
Workshops $25 – $40
Pricing for workshops varies based on venue, length of workshop and workshop content.
Drop-Ins are subject to teacher approval, availability and can only be paid for in person, by cash, check or credit card at the time of drop-in. No refunds on drop-ins.
These discounts apply to the full, published price for weekly group classes, private lessons, workshops and online home practice consultations that I offer independently. They cannot be combined with early bird or new student discounts.
- Tula Movement Arts: If you regularly take weekly group classes with me at Tula Movement Arts, or if you are a member at Tula, I will give you a 10% discount off the full price for the classes and workshops I offer independently.
- IYNAUS Members: IYNAUS Members receive 10% discount from the full price for classes and workshops I offer independently. Please show receipt or other proof of your annual dues payment.
Please mention that you saw this discount offer on the website.
Attendance, Payment and Refund Policy
There is some fine print, but it’s mostly common sense (I hope!):
- Drop-Ins are subject to teacher approval, availability and can only be paid for in person, by cash, check or credit card at the time of drop-in.
- It is up to you to ensure that you have signed up for a class series that is at the right level for you and that you are available to attend all of the classes in the series
- Payment is accepted by cash, check, or credit card in person and by credit card online. Pre-authorized / Automatic payments are available; please contact me for details
- Refunds for 4-week class series are only granted on a case-by-case basis and you must have a personal conversation with the owner regarding your refund request
- There are NO REFUNDS on drop-ins, new student specials, private lessons, workshops or special events.
That wasn’t so bad, was it? If you have any questions or concerns regarding the attendance, payment and refund policy, please contact me!
I look forward to practicing with you soon!