This Attendance, Payment and Refund Policy ONLY applies to the classes where I teach independently as Bonnie Walker, CIYT (at The Hive, for example) and accept payment directly via this website. If you take classes with me at Tula Movement Arts, please note that Tula has their own separate Attendance, Refund and Payment policies.
- In order to help you achieve your goals of relaxation, movement, removing stiffness, increased mobility and improved concentration, I offer classes on a 4 week class package basis.
- It is up to you to ensure that you are available and able to come to class for the class package you sign up for
- Drop-Ins are subject to teacher approval, availability and can only be paid for in person, by cash, check or credit card at the time of drop-in
- Payment is accepted by cash, check, or credit card in person and by credit card online
- Pre-authorized / Automatic payments are available; please contact me for details
- Refunds for 4 week class series are only granted on a case-by-case basis and you must have a personal conversation with me, Bonnie Walker, regarding your refund request
- There are NO REFUNDS on drop-ins, new student specials, workshops or special events
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding the attendance, payment and refund policy, please contact Bonnie Walker, CIYT